Premise is proud to have fostered a positive and productive culture, based on relationships. With over 120 employees across seven offices, Premise believes people are the centre of our business. We take care of our team members first, as we know this will translate into improved solutions for our clients.
Our culture focuses on positive thinking, and values contribution rather than clockwatching. As a team, we think collaboratively, plan intelligently and ultimately deliver tangible outcomes for our clients. We offer a level of autonomy, trusting our team members to work effectively with colleagues and clients alike.
Premise encourages open sharing of ideas – we recognise that our team members are driven, passionate and talented. Our working style is flexible and fluid, allowing team members to better conceptualise projects, consult with key stakeholders and deliver quality results. Premise is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Premise team members strive to embody our core values:
Work / life balance
Premise wholeheartedly believes in recognising stellar performance, promoting holistic development, and creating a workplace that nurtures Our Culture and Our Values. We offer flexible working arrangements to support our working parents, as well as our rising stars who are studying.
Health and wellbeing
Premise knows that people who are healthy and happy perform at their best. For this reason, we offer a range of health and wellbeing initiatives including a daily breakfast bar, discounted rates on gym memberships and a range of social activities centred on fitness and fun.
Culture of learning
Premise supports a culture of learning. We appreciate that our team members have diverse skillsets, and therefore we facilitate interdisciplinary learning and technical education. Premise also supports our junior staff through fast-track programs, mentoring opportunities and exposure to complex projects.
Premise believes in nurturing a workforce that has advanced problem-solving skills, recognised by peers and industry alike. We support our engineers in becoming Chartered Professional Engineers (with Engineers Australia). This level of professional recognition allows Premise engineers to showcase their dedication to ongoing learning and development, along with technical competence.
Senior Civil Engineer (Mackay)
We are searching for a Senior Civil Engineer who will be based in our Mackay Office. In order to reach the best possible candidate, we will provide relocation costs for individuals based in other states and cities.
Senior Civil Designer (Mackay)
We are searching for a full time Senior Civil Designer to join our team based in Mackay. The role will support our expanding Civil Engineering team, with a focus on design and documentation.
Senior Civil Engineer (Townsville)
We are searching for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our team in Townsville. In order to reach the best possible candidate, we will provide relocation costs for individuals based in other states and cities.
Finance Administrator (Townsville)
We are searching for a Finance Administrator to join our growing business. The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in a professional services environment, and understanding of WIP management.
WHY THE PREMISE GRADUATE PROGRAM?
The Premise Graduate Program is designed to recruit, nurture and develop undergraduate engineers. It is our aim to develop professionals who understand both the technical and commercial business environment.
Applications for the program open on 1 April and close 30 August annually. The Premise Graduate Program is structured in two phases; while you are at university and when you have completed your studies.
- Work experience is structured around your university schedule.
- Professional mentoring with access to work experience across civil, structural, agricultural, environmental, mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Clear career development and support.
- Accredited Training Support – those employed may be supported through the Engineers Australia RPEQ Pathway.
Our application and interview cycle runs from April 1st through to August 30th 2018.
- Submit your application via the Current Programs contact box below
- You will receive an invitation to interview.
- Undertake an in-house Skills and Competencies session.
- Graduate Program commences in February 2019.
Premise values diversity of thought in the workplace, and encourages women to become leaders in their chosen fields. Women account for 13% of the engineering workforce in Australia, and at Premise we recognise the need for greater diversity and representation within this sector.
Premise proudly employs women in all areas of our technical team, from Principal Engineers and Senior Scientists, to Contract Administrators and Civil Drafters.
PREMISE WOMEN IN STEM PARTNERSHIP:
- Premise is pleased to offer work placement opportunities for a student during their final year of study.
- Financial assistance will be provided to a successful candidate in February, and again in June, to assist with cost of study materials.
- The student will be mentored by Premise experts; industry leaders in agriculture, engineering, environment and water.
- The successful student will have the opportunity to be offered a full-time role with Premise, provided the business need can accommodate this employment.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION:
- You must be a current student, completing final year studies in Engineering, Science or related disciplines.
- Submit your application via the current programs contact box below including your CV, Academic Transcript and a Cover Letter.
- Premise wishes to support and promote diversity of thought. We have growing female representation in our workforce, with industry experts in key leadership positions. Within your Cover Letter, please describe a situation where you have taken the initiative as a leader.
Premise is proud to offer several learning and development opportunities.