Asset Management & GIS
Our specialist team provides asset management and business support services to diversified clients in government, infrastructure and resources.
Clients engage us to help better understand their assets and processes.
Our approach to the delivery of services is relationship based rather than transaction based this allows us to work with our clients collaboratively and ensures that our solutions are client focused and client specific.
Our asset management and business support services team have a diverse background in the public and private sector and are experienced in providing gap analysis and process review services. This allows us to quickly identify and diagnose client issues with their data holdings to help inform and improve decision making within their business.
Our team focus on delivering effective solutions in a manner that provides positive outcomes for our clients and that allows them to be confident that they are making the right decision at the right time for the right reasons and using the right data.
We have previously provided the following services to our clients:
- Asset Criticality, Condition and Performance Assessments;
- Asset Lifecycle Planning;
- Asset Management Plans;
- Asset Management Systems;
- Business Case Development & Approvals;
- Business Process Reviews & Gap Analysis Assessments;
- Data Quality & Analytics
- Development of Business Decision Tools;
- Due Diligence Assessments;
- Engineering Economic Analysis;
- Feasibility Studies;
- GIS Support;
- Infrastructure Asset Valuation;
- Operational Support;
- Project Management;
- Risk Assessments.