We have completed community and stakeholder engagement across a range of industries at local and regional scales, including mining, extractive industry (i.e. quarries), subdivisions, industrial developments, renewable energy developments (i.e. wind farms and solar farms), agricultural industries and more.
Premise can assist with the following community and stakeholder engagement activities:
- Stakeholder identification and analysis
- Written correspondence (i.e. letters)
- Email communication
- Digital communication and consultation via a customised website
- Maintaining a consultation register or complaints management register
- Community meetings and information sessions
- One-on-one in-person engagement with affected landowners or other stakeholders
- Preparation of support materials for community and stakeholder engagement such as flyers, posters, maps and presentations.