Planning and Environmental Approvals
Premise provide advice in relation to environmental and planning approval requirements, including:
- Mining and extractive industry (quarry) developments
- Ancillary mining activities (AMAs)
- Assessable prospecting operations (exploration activities)
We prepare activity approval applications and necessary supporting documentation and consultation, including:
- Development applications for mining and extractive industry projects
- Applications for exploration activity approvals (ESF4)
- Applications for rehabilitation sign-off or review of rehabilitation cost estimate (ESF2)
- Review of Environmental Factors (REF)
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Agricultural Impact Statements (AIS)
- Statement of Environmental Effects (SoEE)
- Mining Operation Plan (MOP)
- Closure Plans
- Rehabilitation Management Plan (RMP)
- Rehabilitation Cost Estimate (RCE)
- Government, stakeholder and community consultation
- Preparation and lodgement of applications for grant, renewal or cancellation for mining leases and exploration licences.
- Assistance with preparation, review, and lodgement of statutory reports such as Annual Environmental
- Management Reports (AEMR), Annual Rehabilitation Reports and Annual Activity Reports.
- Preparation of Community Consultation Strategy documentation and maintaining consultation registers.
- On-site inspections to identify any potential compliance or environmental issues.
- Auditing to determine compliance with Conditions of Title and any other approvals or management plans.
- Provide advice in relation to investigations of alleged offences and prepare submissions to Regulators.
- Preparation of compliance management systems and documentation.
- Maintaining databases and records for compliance monitoring and auditing.