Premise work collaboratively with our clients to understand project requirements and ensure a tailored assessment approach that meets the needs of the client, regulatory or approval authorities, and those affected by the project. Premise can undertake the following environmental assessments, specific to your project requirements or approval pathway:
- Statement of Environmental Effects (SEE) to support local or regional development under Part 4 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) to support a designated development proposal, where the development is identified as designated in a planning instrument or meets the designated development requirements under Schedule 3 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000.
- Review of Environmental Factors (REF) to support a proposal under Part 5 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979. These are often public projects including infrastructure proposals that are approved by local Councils or State agencies which are undertaking them.
The following environmental assessments to support various applications:
- Biodiversity assessments – click here for more details.
- Heritage assessments – click here for more details.
- Contaminated land assessments
- Bushfire Assessments to support a development application, in accordance with the NSW Rural Fire Service Planning for Bushfire Protection.
- Agricultural Impact Statements (AIS)
- Land Capability Assessments